Questionity, the best way to Discover, Learn, Share and Enjoy
What is Questionity?
Questionity is a social network that allows you to easily find and discover trustworthy content that interests you the most. Just search for it or follow your favorite Q! users.
It is a new manner to effortlessly share and review virtually everything: text, photos, videos, links and many categories of interesting content. And all of these inside a Q!gram: a gram of your thoughts to share and review along Questionity.
It is a new and great way to give recommendations and ask for opinion: if you want to know, ask the Questionity community. You will obtain the right answer.
It is an innovative way of organizing in your own way all your Web2.0 multimedia content in fancy micro-blogging sites at Questionity.
What is it for?
- To create, share and review all kind of Q!grams effortlessly.
- To organize your content using categories, labels and topics. So you and your audience of fans can easily find and discover what’s interesting.
- To create your trusted network with your friends and opinion leaders.
- To discover infinite content properly qualified and reviewed by the community and the people you follow.
- To have fun by watching the best pictures and videos and knowing what the people you care about haves said about them.
- To benefit from our powerful searching, sorting and filtering tools to quickly find what interests you the most.
- To follow your friends, opinion leaders, celebrities, media, your favourite brand…
- To be quickly informed about what is going on right now in the world, but this time in an organised way.
- To connect with your friends and people of your interest. Make groups and send them private Q!grams (próximamente)
- To socialize, mention and discuss by creating new Q!grams including mentions of someone or making commenting on the context.
- To learn. At Questionity we all can help you to take decisions. Check the community reviews and recommendations and ask your audience as well.
For business, Questionity is a powerful Social Media marketing tool that empowers the communication with customers and allows analysis and market segmentation based on trustworthy information. It is a framework for targeted promotions, offers, events... Have a look at Questionity & Business and discover how your organization can benefit from Questionity.
The key elements
What is special about Questionity?
- Unique questions: keep it simple and real, you can create or re-use a question (therefore not manipulated) and place it in a Q!gram so your audience can give public answers.
- Simple questions: do you think...? do you recommend...? And simple answers: Yes, Maybe, No. Of course, you can still make a more elaborated question or answer if you like.
- Topics: if you want to be informed in an organised way you can create Topic Lists, basically instead of adding to the list all content created by a particular user, you only add one of his/her topics… Enjoy creating your lists about Sports, Politics...
- Content is yours: Reviews are done over the original Q!gram and stay with it, so the review chain keeps expanding through Questionity.
- Q!Index: the quickest and easiest way to know what the Community thinks about anything. It is a simple numbered and colored graphic showing the average opinion.
- Democratic vote: vote and answer the questions anonymously.
- Respectful advertising: people will not feel attacked by Ads.
We intend to facilitate communication between people as much as possible. For this reason, you can generate and search content in 19 different languages so far: English, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Galician, French, German, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Italian, Finnish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Swedish, Hungarian and Greek.
On the other hand, the language of the interface can be selected. Currently English and Spanish are supported, and we will add many more in the future.
Devices and Requirements
Do you want to take Questionity with you? Or have a good time while watching TV? Questionity is a real multiplatform service including:
- Computers, notebooks and netbooks: Currently, updated versions of IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 3.6, 5 and 6, Google Chrome, Safari 5 and Opera 11.
- Tablets: Use Questionity in your leisure time (coming soon).
- Mobile devices. Wherever you are, Questionity will give you the answer about what is around you (coming soon).
- Television (Over-The-Top). Interact with TV programs through Questionity (coming soon).
Open source and graphics
We are pleased to let you know that an important part of Questionity has been built from the beginning with open source software. Questionity infrastructure applications include: Debian GNU/linux, Apache httpd, PHP, mySQL community version, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Sphinx and jQuery.
Questionity's design includes Glyphicons Free icons and backgrounds from COLOURlovers (FireFytingNut, Oooster465, MizzFizz, MMMiguel, Irradiance Cache).